Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the change of vehicle work (regarding subscription)?
- Why do trips have no (0 kWh) or too little consumption (Kia/Hyundai)?
- How can single trips be merged?
- Where can I find my invoices from TRONITY?
- Why is data no longer recorded / updated / synchronized?
- Why are my charging costs displayed as "NaN"?
- Alternative vehicle connection via OVMS
- Cancel / pause subscription
- Community for Feature Requests
- Supported Languages, Units and Web Browser
- Progressive Web Application (PWA)
- Difference Cloud & Private Provisioning
- Optimize Your Company Car Tax with TRONITY's New Commute Report
- Improved Logbook and Introduction of Mixed Trip Categorization
- Easy Integration of Your Electric Vehicle into Your Home Automation | via Home Assistant
- "Offline Vehicle" – Manage vehicles without an active data connection
- Change Log for Trips in the TRONITY Web Version
- Introducing manual trip cost adjustment feature for enhanced cost control
- Create trip(s) manually
- Integration instructions TRONITY & openWB
- Battery Degradation Monitor
- Category selection for charging rates
- Management of charging deviations
- Charging Stations Map and Charging Rate Comparison