Trips are usually created or maintained automatically by the system. However, if required, a trip can also be entered manually:
TRONITY > Details > Trips > "+" (Create a trip)
- Start Date / End Date: Date picker via a calendar control.
Important: The time can also be picked at the bottom.
- Start Level / End Level: Enter the respective battery level at start and end.
* Note: If unknown, "0" can also be entered.
- Start Odometer / End Odometer: Input of the respective mileage at start and end.
- Start Address / End Address: Entering the address with Google's input help.
Tip: Start by typing the street, house number and city and select the correct suggestion from Google. For long or complicated names, select the suggestion early and then, if necessary, switch to the input field again and add the house number.
* The values for "Used" and "Consumption" are only displayed if a meaningful battery level has been entered for start and end. The value for "Cost" is derived from the previous charging activity, to which a charge rate must have been assigned.