When creating new charging rate, you can choose between the following categories:
- Home: There is usually 1 x and here the home electricity rate is stored accordingly.
- Private: Is intended for the private environment. This includes, for example, the electricity rate at friends' or parents' homes. This also helps for the own overview of the costs, but also offers the opportunity to settle one or the other amount between friends or family.
- Company: This category can be used for the charging rate at work.
- Public: Can be used for public charging rates.
- Supercharger: This is currently only relevant in the Tesla space and there should already be some rate in the selection available for this.
In the list of charges, these are then marked accordingly with the category (as an example, H for Home).